(The above scene from “Diner” involves something else that ended up in some movie popcorn.) Sagrado Martinez took her kids to a movie in Tucson, Arizona. Little did she know that this would be a movie experience she would never forget – but not because of the movie. Everything was good, until she took a bite of popcorn, and bit into a razor blade! She was treated at the hospital for a cut to the palate of her mouth, and had to get a tetanus shot. Now – how the hell did a razor blade end up in a bag of popcorn? Is she going to sue? She’s thinking it over.