Squeezed on:

When You Light That Bottle Rocket Today, You’ll Want To Be More Careful Than This Guy

bottle%20rocket%20shooting%20exploding%20fireworks%20lighting.jpg

Oh the joy of setting off a bottle rocket – unless it’s in … your pants! As reported by The Highline Times (Washington):

Police responded to a call for medical assistance in the 12000 block of Ambaum Blvd. A man accidentally set off a bottle rocket firework in his pants. He was transported to Harborview by ambulance to be treated for superficial burns on his groin, face and hand. No other injuries were reported.

Oops.

Posted in: Best Of and Yikes
Squeezed on:
Updated:

Comments are closed.